This Adrenal Gland Boosting Remedy Will Help You to Sleep Better and Will Make Your Hair and Nails Stronger
Maybe some of you are not even aware how much the adrenal glands are important for your entire body. They are situated on top of the kidneys and they are the ones that provide normal kidney function and control the production of the hormones, especially estrogen and testosterone.
The adrenal glands are also responsible for the proper regulation of blood pressure, the strength of the immunity and they can also improve the metabolic rate, because they are also responsible of the release of some hormones, like steroids and adrenaline. These hormones also take care how the body manage the stress, so having issues in their release could lead to a lot of health problems.
If you suffer from adrenal fatigue, means that many hormones in your body are in lower levels than normally and can affect in many parts of the body. If you leave this condition without any attendance, it will provoke adrenal insufficiency.
There are many signs that you may suffer from adrenal fatigue such as, losing the hair, insomnia, dry skin, fragile nails, body and emotional fatigue, issues with the memory, aches in different parts of the body, depression, anxiety, blurry vision, losing or gaining weight very quickly, problems with the thyroid, feeling your muscles week, low blood pressure.
Here, we are sharing one simple recipe that you can prepare it at home using Brazilian walnuts that will help the adrenal gland to work properly. Here are the ingredients and instructions how to prepare it:
– 2/3 cup Brazilian walnuts
– 2/3 cup parsley leaves (dried)
– 1/3 cup raisins
– 4 tablespoons raw honey
– 2 tablespoons ginger root
– 5 tablespoons organic coconut oil
Blend together the parsley leaves and the Brazilian walnuts and then add the coconut oil, honey, ginger and raisins. Blend it until the mixture is smooth and homogeneous.
Take two tablespoons of this remedy in the morning on an empty stomach before having a breakfast. Take this dose 2-3 times a week and you will notice the changes in your body.
This adrenal gland boosting remedy will help you to sleep better and will make your hair and nails stronger and shinning for a short period of time.
If you want to keep your adrenal glands healthy you also need to start avoiding caffeine, stop consuming alcohol, eat less sweets, forget about the microwave oven, avoid hydrogenated oils and of course stay hydrated by drinking a lot of water.
Other herbs and supplements that will keep your adrenal glands healthy are:
1. Ashwagangha: it can be found in tea, tinctures and capsules. This herb is used in Ayurvedic medicine and it helps to keep the hormones and the levels of sugar in the blood balanced. Also helps the body to respond better to the stress.
2. Holy basil: this herb is very good in reducing the levels of cortisol, also in regulating corticosterone and promoting balance to the adrenal glands. It also has its role in protecting the hypothalamus, adrenals and pituitary gland.
3. Licorice root: it can be found in tea or in capsule form. Containing phytonutrient triterpenoid sapoins that help to regulate the cortisol levels is great for balancing the hormones, regulating the levels of sugar in the blood and it is great support for the adrenal cortex.
4. Fish oil supplements: the essential fatty acids from the fish oil are very good at calming the central nervous system and inhibiting the adrenal activation which is caused by mental stress.
5. Magnesium: as one of the most important nutrient is part of many functions in the body and also helps to reduce the production of cortisol.