The Powerful Argan Oil- Cures Skin Diseases and Strengthens Your Immunity
Argan tree (Argania Spinosa) grows only in the south-west of Morocco. Moroccan people called it “the tree of life” because it fed many people and animals in the semi-dessert area. The argan oil is nut-free and it’s produced from the kernel inside of the pit of the Argan tree fruits.
Berber women have use Argan oil for centuries, for protection and skin, hair and nail care. Today, Argan oil is known as the “miraculous oil” and it’s mainly used in cosmetology. This amazing oil contains huge amounts of vitamin E and 80% essential fatty acids which makes the oil the perfect cure for skin diseases. Argan oil is also amazing for preventing premature aging caused by oxidation.
Treatment and Protection
Argan oil is rich in triterpenoids, active substances that can help you protect your skin from inflammations, UV rays and scaring.
The oil contains 80% essential fatty acids and it’s less prone to oxidation than olive oil. Argan oil also contains sterols, compounds that can improve your skin’s metabolism, reduce inflammation and keep your skin hydrated.
The Anti-Aging Effect
Argan oil contains huge amounts of vitamin E and antioxidants that can help you fight premature aging. The antioxidants found in this oil will help you neutralize the damaged cause by the free radicals. Argan oil is the best product for reducing wrinkles and rejuvenating your skin.
– Argan oil is the only oil that contains sterols. Sterols can help you reduce inflammations and can help you reduce the risk of getting cancer.
– Argan oil can improve your digestion and reduce any stomach inflammations
– It’s perfect for treating arthritis and rheumatic diseases
– Argan oil can help you reduce LDL cholesterol levels, improve your blood flow and boost your immunity
– It’s used for many skin diseases such as: chicken pox, acne, psoriasis and eczema.
– Argan oil is also famous for its aphrodisiac properties
SUBSCRIBE TO HEALTHY FOOD HOME
Get Interesting Stuff and Updates to Your Email Inbox
10 000+ Monthly Readers
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.