Miracle Magnesium Drink: Stop Anxiety in 1 Week
Magnesium is essential nutrient in our bodies and takes part in around 300 biochemical reactions in the body. Maybe you didn’t know but magnesium is also one of the most powerful antidotes to anxiety. If you take into consideration that most of the people in the United States have deficiency in this nutrient, this is definitely a pertinent fact. The average American adults consume less than 250 milligrams of magnesium while the recommended daily intake is between 320 and 400 milligrams.
Magnesium is requested for the following body’s processes:
- Supports the immune system
- Controls the heartbeat
- Helps the energy production
- Helps to regulate the levels of blood sugar
- Makes the bones stronger
Magnesium is also important to the brain function. It can reduce brain inflammation, suppress the stress response and also encourages the normalization of neurotransmitters. Magnesium also has a calming effect on the sympathetic nervous system (SNS). The SNS while works with the parasympathetic nervous system to keep us alive, it is also responsible for anxiety.
SIX SIGNS YOU NEED MORE MAGNESIUM TO HELP WITH ANXIETY
Here are few signs that you need to increase the intake of magnesium
- You can’t sleep well or have insomnia
- You become irritable easily, with no reason
- You feel depressed and anxious
- You suffer from osteoporosis or your bones are fragile
- You suffer from sore muscles, twitches, spasms or tremors.
- You’re sensitive to noise
According to a study published in the journal Nutrients, the relationship between magnesium deficiency and anxiety is definitely a convincing one. The researchers have found that magnesium supplements have decreased the measures of anxiety.
In this article we present you an anti-anxiety drink, maybe you already guessed it – the main ingredient is magnesium.
How to prepare the miracle magnesium drink that will help you fight anxiety?
Here are all the necessary ingredients along with their magnesium count:
- 1 banana (32 milligrams)
- 1 cup of spinach or kale (157 milligrams)
- 1 tablespoon of raw cacao powder (27 milligrams)
- 1 tablespoon of agave nectar or organic honey (1 milligram)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk ( 17 milligrams)
- 1 scoop of protein powder (optional)
Instructions: Put all the ingredients into a blender and mix them well
The total magnesium count of this drink is 234 milligrams which is 59-73% of the recommended daily intake.
Here’s a top ten list of foods rich in magnesium:
- Pumpkin seeds (1once-150mg)
- Black beans (1cup-120mg)
- Dark leafy greens (1cup-100-160mg)
- Salmon (1fllet-106mg)
- Dark chocolate (1once-65mg)
- Cashews (1once-50-70mg)
- Whole grains (1ounce-50-70mg)
- Avocado (1medium-59mg)
- 1 large banana (37mg)
- Tofu (3.5ounces- 53mg)