Fish with Ginger Recipe
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Total cooking time: 15 minutes
● 1 tablespoon peanut oil
● 1 small onion, finely sliced
● 3 teaspoons ground coriander
● 1 ¼ lb (600 g) boneless white fish fillets, such as perch, sliced
● 1 tablespoon julienned fresh ginger
● 1 teaspoon finely chopped and seeded green chili
● 2 tablespoons lime juice
● 2 tablespoons coriander leaves
1 Heat a wok until very hot, add the oil and swirl to coat. Add the onion and stir-fry for 4 minutes, or until soft and golden. Add the ground coriander and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the mixture is fragrant.
2 Add the fish, ginger and chili, and stir-fry for 5-7 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through. Stir in the lime juice and season. Garnish with the coriander leaves and serve.
Nutrition per serve:
Protein 30 g; Fat 9 g; Carbohydrate 1 g;
Dietary Fibre 0.4 g; Cholesterol 105 mg;
214 calories (895 kJ)
SUBSCRIBE TO HEALTHY FOOD HOME
Get Interesting Stuff and Updates to Your Email Inbox
10 000+ Monthly Readers
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.